Open Call for Group Exhibition "Love"
9 photographs will be selected for an exhibition that will take place at the Radisson Collection Hotel, Old Mill Belgrade room 147, like part of Бартcелона pop up 147, located in the city of Belgrade, Serbia, from 16tn May to the 1st of September 2019.
All photographers, amateurs and professionals who are over 18, are eligible to participate to the contest.
Latest day to receive proposal is 10th March 2020 23,50h local time
Selected Artists will be announced on 15tn March 2020
All photographs chosen for the photography exhibition at Radisson Collection Hotel will be printed on Photo paper and will be framed free of charge.
The dimensions of the frames used are 70x50 and 50x40
All photographers will receive a list containing the names of the artists that have been chosen for the exhibition.
All prints are kept at the Бартcелона archive after the end of the exhibition for a possible free of charge group exhibition in the future. All works sent for participating in the contest can be used by Бартcелона, Belgrade Photo Month or the Night of Museum for promotional reasons, always credited with the photographer name. The high-resolution files as well as the prints for the exhibition will be destroyed two years after the end of the exhibition.
In case there is interest expressed for any of the works, Бартcелона will bring the collector and the artist in touch.
We do not take any commission from the artists’ sales.
The fee for two images is 10 euro.
The fee for four images is 17 euro.
The payment has be made through PayPal, if you are from Belgrade you can do it in cash in hand, Eur or Rsd.
We only accept digital submissions. Each image file should be JPG Format, in High Resolution, to can be printed quickly, in case to be selected. Бартcелона pop up have the possibility to ask for film photography to ensure compliance with the rules.
The file names should be as follows:
lastname-firstname1.jpg,…same way for the rest of the photographs… lastname-firstname2.jpg… etc.
Pay the entry fee through PayPal. Paypal account:
2. After you have paid the entry fee send an email
In the main body of the mail you should include: Your name and your country of residence.
Titles of the photos, with their corresponding file names.
3. Attach the photographs and sent the email at:
(If your PayPal username is different from the email you are using to submit the photographs, please write it for a faster identification of your submission).
For technical support related to uploading the photos, entry forms, and/or payments, please send an email at:
1. Artists grant Бартcелона the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on Бартcелона webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog, also to the Belgrade Photo Month and Night of the Museum.
2. The Artists declare that they are the owners of the Works that will be exhibited and they have their copyrights.
3. Any photograph used by Бартcелона will have a photographer’s credit.
4. The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to Бартcелона at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
5. The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
6. Бартcелона does not have the right to make use of or bestow the high definition files or the prints of the Works that will be used for the realization of the exhibition.
7. Бартcелона may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there may not be any monetary compensation.
8. Бартcелона will not have any commercial profit from the Works that will be exhibited and it cannot exploit them at any time.
I have read and agree to all the rules and regulations of this agreement.